Experienced Waiting Staff
We are now recruiting for Experienced Waiting and Bar Staff to join our existing team. The Pickled Egg Pub Company are now recruiting for experienced Front of House staff for both our beautiful country pubs The Five Bells in Brabourne and The Woolpack in Warehorne. This role provides great opportunities for career development and progression within the group.
Working at The Woolpack
Along with The Woolpack, The Pickled Egg Pub Company own and operate 3 other sites across Kent. These include The Duke William, a quintessential Kentish Pub located in the heart of the Garden of England, The Five Bells, a stunning 16th century inn overlooking the rolling hills of the North Downs in East Brabourne and The Radnor Arms, a recently-renovated victorian pub in the Old Bouverie district of Folkestone.
About the role
- Confidence is vital, with candidates expected to bring their personality to the job in hand. We want staff to enjoy where they work.
- Develop an understanding of the ethos that runs through the pubs and the continually changing food and drinks menus.
- Working as part of the team, making a positive contribution to the friendly yet professional atmosphere and smooth running of the business.
- A passion for all things Food and Drink coupled with a desire to expand their knowledge about new and interesting produce and products.
- Individuality and creativity is encouraged so that staff can give that little bit extra in order to deliver hospitality as it should be.
£8.21 to £9.50 /hour plus tips - In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary above industry standard and excellent company benefits!
You must be well presented and highly motivated, with superb customer service and communication skill.
Your Key Attributes
- Applicants must be well presented and highly motivated
- Possess superb customer service and communication skills
- High end hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- As with all our employees, personality is key. We are looking for someone who goes the extra mile to welcome and look after our guests.