We are now recruiting for an Experienced Supervisor to join our new team at Little Rock, Rocksalt's sister restaurant located on the beautiful harbour area of Folkestone due to be opening soon. We will be serving the best in locally sourced produce from along the Kent Coast and surrounding countryside with a strong leaning towards Fish and Seafood. Rocksalt Group owns and operates many other hospitality businesses throughout South Kent including The Wife of Bath in Wye, The Five Bells in Brabourne and The Duke William in Ickham. Therefore, along with amazing staff benefits we can also offer excellent career progression opportunities. Imagine going to work every day with a fabulous sea view and working with like minded dynamic industry professionals - if you think this is the perfect job for you we want to hear from you!
About the role
- Greet and look after guests
- Understand and communicate the menu and all products available
- Handling payments
- Working as part of the team, making a positive contribution to the friendly atmosphere and smooth running of the restaurant
We are looking for highly motivated, industry-driven candidates with at least 1 year of supervisor experience in a fast-paced, high volume, premium food and drink environment who will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of service are maintained at all times. The candidates will be expected to bring fresh, new and exciting ideas to the restaurant. In return for your hard work you will receive an excellent salary, fantastic working conditions and company benefits. You will work directly with senior team.
Your Key Attributes
- Applicants must be well presented and highly motivated
- Possess superb customer service and communication skills
- High end hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- Personality, charisma and an infectious smile are key! Candidates will be expected to bring their own personality to the role.