Seasonal Front of House Staff
We are now recruiting for Seasonal Front of House staff for the acclaimed Fish and Chip restaurant The Smokehouse situated in the beautiful bustling harbour.
Born in Kent, Mark Sargeant discovered a passion and flair for cooking at a young age. Mark began his culinary career at Boodles Gentleman’s Club in St James, before working in multiple restaurants across Kent and London, including Oliver Peyton’s Coast Restaurant, where he won the Young Chef of the Year Award.
Mark started working with Gordon Ramsay at A ubergine in February 1997, before becoming part of the team to open Restaurant Gordon Ramsay as Sous Chef. During Mark’s four years at the restaurant, it won its coveted three Michelin Stars…
About the role
- Greet and look after guests
- Understand and communicate the menu and all products available
- Handling payments
- Working as part of the team, making a positive contribution to the friendly atmosphere and smooth running of the premises
You must be well presented and highly motivated, some front of house experience would be an advantage but full training can be given
Your Key Attributes
- Applicants must be well presented and highly motivated
- Possess superb customer service and communication skills
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- Personality, charisma and an infectious smile are key! Candidates will be expected to bring their own personality to the role.