Seasonal Front and Back of House Staff
We are now recruiting for Seasonal Front & Back of House staff for Rocksalt situated near The Harbour Arm and Sunny Sands in Folkestone.
Working at Rocksalt
The award winning restaurant rocksalt and the fabulous fish and chip restaurant the smokehouse are both in folkestone. there are also four boutique “bolt hole” en-suite rooms to accompany them. A few miles away in the heart of Ickham, near Canterbury, we have the quintessential food-led british pub called The Duke William, which also has four newly refurbished en-suite rooms. Finally, The Wife of Bath restaurant in Wye, near Ashford; newly opened and serving Northern Spanish inspired dishes, the restaurant also has five beautifully refurbished en-suite rooms.
About the role
- Greet and look after guests
- Understand and communicate the menu and all products available
- Handling payments (foh roles)
- Working as part of the team, making a positive contribution to the friendly atmosphere and smooth running of the premises
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a salary above industry standard, a real chance of career progression and excellent company benefits including tips, staff discount, Company events and more!
You must be well presented and highly motivated, some front of house or kitchen experience would be an advantage but full training can be given
Your Key Attributes
- Applicants must be well presented and highly motivated
- Possess superb customer service and communication skills
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- Personality, charisma and an infectious smile are key! Candidates will be expected to bring their own personality to the role.