Front of House Staff
The Duke William
We are now recruiting for Front of House Staff to join our existing team at The Duke William, Nr Ickham. The Duke is a quintessential British pub serving great food with four beautiful overnight rooms.
Working at The Duke William
Along with The Duke William, The Pickled Egg Pub Company own and operate 3 other sites across Kent. These include The Radnor Arms, a recently-renovated victorian pub in the old bouverie district of folkestone, The Woolpack, a beautiful 16th century inn nestled in the peacefully picturesque village of warehorne and The Five Bells, a stunning 16th century inn overlooking the rolling hills of the north downs in east brabourne.
About the role
- Greet and look after guests
- Understand and communicate the menu and all products available
- Handling payments
- Working as part of the team, making a positive contribution to the friendly atmosphere and smooth running of the pub
You must be well presented and highly motivated with excellent communication skills and a warm smile. Experience would be preferred but training can be given.
Your Key Attributes
- Applicants must be well presented and highly motivated
- Possess superb customer service and communication skills
- Hospitality experience is preferred but not essential
- Personality, charisma and an infectious smile are key! Candidates will be expected to bring their own personality to the role.