Experienced Pub Managers And Assistant Managers
Pickled Egg Pub Company
We are looking for a hardworking, creative and charismatic industry professionals to lead the teams. You will be responsible for the smooth day to day running of this 7-day operation, with full accountability for the performance of the sites. The candidates will be expected to bring fresh, new and exciting ideas to these already highly regarded pubs. In return for your hard work you will receive an excellent salary, fantastic working conditions and company benefits.
Working at Pickled Egg Pub Company
The Pickled Egg Pub Company Own And Operate 4 Sites Across Kent. These Include The Duke William, A Quintessential Kentish Pub Located In The Heart Of The Garden Of England, The Woolpack, A Beautiful 16th Century Inn Nestled In The Peacefully Picturesque Village Of Warehorne, The Five Bells, A Stunning 16th Century Inn Overlooking The Rolling Hills Of The North Downs In East Brabourne, And The Radnor Arms, A Recently-Renovated Victorian Pub In The Old Bouverie District Of Folkestone.
About the role
- Will work directly with senior team.
- Responsibility for weekly P&L performance of the sites, and managing weekly stock performance.
- Driving sales through service procedures and incentives within each business.
- Responsibility for managing staff at senior level and managing staff costs for each site.
- Constant reviewing of Covid-19 procedures in line with the government advice.
- Maintaining the upkeep of each site.
- Overseeing social activity for the group in conjunction with the marketing manager.
- Management at a central level of all booking systems (restaurants and rooms), rota platform, till & stock systems.
£26k-£42k DOE and excellent company benefits!
We are looking for a highly motivated, industry-driven candidates with at least 2 years of pub management experience in a fast-paced, high volume, premium food and drink environment who will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of service are maintained at all times.
Your Key Attributes
- A minimum of 2 years experience at pub management level in a busy customer facing environment.
- Extremely high customer service skills and an ability to build and maintain relationships with the local community and customer base.
- Calmness under pressure whilst being able to adapt instinctively to any given situation.
- The ability to create a disciplined yet fun working environment for the team.
- You must be IT literate – working with systems and process. Previous experience of EPOS and Open Table would be a distinct advantage.